Census & Economic Resources
How can the Department of Commerce and the Census and Economic Information Center (CEIC) help you?
- Profiles for use in community based decisions such as local government, school districts, and non-profits including population, age, gender, race, education, income, poverty, housing unit, and households. Also available are current population, housing, income, health insurance, and poverty estimates.
- Find business statistics and industry data to help you develop a business plan or expansion of an existing business.
- Find economic statistics about Montana or your county and city.
Geography/Maps & GIS Resources:
- Census & Economic Information Center's Geographic Information System Program (GIS) can assist you with integrating census or other statistical data into maps or GIS applications or finding a Census Tract or Block Number.
- Census & Economic Information Center staff analysis of the latest demographic and economic data or find out what services CEIC staff can provide for you.
Housing, Economic and Demographic Reports and/or Statistics for Montana:
Tourism and Recreation Industry Research: