The commonly used application is available here to be printed. Applications must be completely filled out, signed and mailed to the Board, along with the licensing fee prior to being processed. If the application needed is not here, please contact the board at (406) 961-5422.
- Advance Deposit Wagering Application - Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) Hub Operator Company.
- Company Application - Photo Company; Program Company; Totalizator Company.
- Non-Working Application - Family; Minor (15 years & younger); Spouse.
- Occupational Application - Announcer; Chart Company Employee; Gate Attendant; Jockey's Agent; Others; Photo Employee; Photo Manager; Plater; Program (race) Employee; Program (race) Manager; Security Staff; Starter Assistant; Tip Sheet Seller; Tote Company Employee; Track Maintenance; Valet; Veterinarian Assistant; Veterinarian (Practicing)
- Occupational Rider Application - Exercise Person; Outrider; Pony Person.
- Official Application - Assistant Racing Secretary; Chief of Security; Clerk of Scales; Custodian Jockey's Room; Director of Racing; Handicapper; Horsemen's Bookkeeper; Identifier; Office Personnel; Paddock Judge; Parimutuel Manager; Patrol Judge; Racing Secretary; Starter; Steward; Timer/Clocker; Track Auditor; Track Superintendent; Veterinarian (State).
- Race Date Application - An application to conduct a live race meet in the state of Montana. Applicants must be in good standing with the state of Montana.
- Simulcast Site/Network - Montana off-track wagering (OTB) sites and networks.
- Simulcast Official Application - Director of Simulcast Site; Director of Simulcast Network; Pari-mutuel Manager at Network.
- Assistant Trainer Application
- Groom Application
- Jockey & Jockey Apprentice Application
- Owner Application
- Owner-Trainer Application
- Pari-mutuel Employee Application
- Stable Name Registration Application
- Trainer Application